Oroville Hospital’s Aesthetic Medicine practice provides a spa-like feel with upscale furnishings and a private environment. At our practice, we believe a youthful appearance is a reflection of good health. We emphasize a healthy lifestyle and preventative measures that slow the aging process by enhancing personal beauty using non-surgical procedures.
- Botox - Relaxes facial muscles to reduce wrinkles.
- Fillers - Natural dermal filler used to fill facial wrinkles and folds.
- Micro Laser Peel - Removes a very thin layer of skin to restore a more youthful appearance.
- ProFactional Therapy - Stimulates new collagen growth and improves your skin’s tone, texture, fine lines, wrinkles and the appearance of scars.
- Contour TRL Deep Resurfacing - Replaces old, damaged skin with a new healthy layer, improving deep wrinkles, pigmentation and scars.
- Photofacial BBL - Long-term rejuvenation of the skin, pigment correction including reds and browns, acne and vascular lesions.
- ClearScan Vascular & Redness Treatment - Treatment for rosacea, redness, facial veins, telangiectasia, spider veins and broken capillaries.
- Skin Tyte Skin Firming - Firmer, more youthful looking skin using pulsed light technology.
- Hair Removal - For all areas of the body and skin types.
- ClearSense Nail Fungus – Treatment/removal of nail fungus.
For more information about Aesthetic Medicine or to book a free consultation, please contact us at 530-712-2312. The Aesthetic Medicine practice does not accept insurance. Payment for services provided must be made up front.