(530) 712-2312 Call for a free consultation.
Oroville Hospital’s Aesthetic Medicine practice provides a spa-like feel with upscale furnishings and a private environment. At our practice, we believe a youthful appearance is a reflection of good health. We emphasize a healthy lifestyle and preventative measures that slow the aging process by enhancing personal beauty using non-surgical procedures.
- Botox - Enhances appearance by relaxing facial muscles including crow's feet, frown and smile lines.
- Fillers - Natural dermal filler used to fill facial wrinkles and folds.
- Asclera - Vein removal for uncomplicated spider and reticular veins.
- Kybella - Reduces fat under chin and slims face.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
- NanoLaserPeel - Noticeably improves skin smoothness and light reflection with minimal recovery time. Perfect for an upcoming event.
- MicroLaserPeel - Renews and tightens skin by replacing damaged layers with new healthy skin, improving fine lines, pigmentation and textural issues.
- ProFactional Therapy - Improves skin texture, tone, fine lines, wrinkles and scars by stimulating new collagen growth.
Broad Band Light
- BBL Corrective - Dramatically brightens and evens skin tone, fading away brown and red pigmentation while improving fine lines, vascular lesions and rosacea.
- Forever Young BBL - Functionally rejuvenates skin and delays skin aging. A preventative/maintenance skin treatment.
- Forever Clear BBL - Cutting edge acne treatment using light to comfortably and effectively clear acne.
- SkinTyte - Tightens and tones skin while stimulating collagen production. Perfect for extra skin under neck and jaw.
- Effective treatment for vascular lesions including spider veins, small varicose veins and facial veins.
Permanent Hair Reduction
- A comfortable, no down time procedure effective on all body areas.
ClearSense Nail Fungus
- Safe, fast and effective treatment facilitating the growth of clear nails.
- Rejuvenate, refresh, relax and resurface with age-corrective facials using fantastic results-driven products. Skin care savvy clients may purchase products from Eminence Organics, Skinceuticals and Obaji skin care lines to further enhance the effects of medical procedures and professional facial treatments. Come glow with us!
- Massage therapy has many proven health benefits - among them improved circulation, better range of motion, pain relief, elevated mood, relief from anxiety, depression and stress, and accelerated healing of many ailments. Therapy modalities offered include Swedish, deep tissue, myofascial release, soft tissue release, muscle energy release, neuromuscular trigger point release and pelvic stabilization. The use of 100% pure Essential Oils is available during your relaxing treatments. Come slow down and breathe.
- Gentle hair removal with high quality wax and after wax products. Areas offered include eyebrow, face, Brazilian, bikini line, arms, legs, ears, nose, upper back and shoulders. Wax on, wax off!
For more information about Aesthetic Medicine or to book a free consultation, please contact us at 530-712-2312. The Aesthetic Medicine practice does not accept insurance. Payment for services provided must be made up front.