Local Endoscopy Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services in Oroville
The Oroville Hospital Endoscopy team is dedicated to the highest standard of diagnostic and therapeutic care of gastrointestinal and pulmonary disorders. The Endoscopy Department is equipped with the most up-to-date technology and practices the highest standard of care.
Oroville Hospital offers a wide range of Endoscopy Services that allow you to get the care that you need locally. Some of the procedures that Oroville Hospital Endoscopy provides include:
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD): Visual exam of the upper GI track
- Gastronomy Tubes
- Esophageal Banding
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography(ERCP): Visual exam using Xray for diagnostic and therapeutic interventions
Oroville Hospital Endoscopy is committed to the highest quality care for diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and pulmonary disorders. Endoscopic imaging is an important part of your overall health and wellbeing.
The Endoscopy Team is made up of highly trained registered nurses and endo techs that provide you with the highest quality of safety, comfort, and care.
What you should know about your visit to Oroville Hospital Endoscopy:
- Your visit will last for approximately 3 hours.
- You must have a driver for your examination.
- Some procedures require nothing to eat or drink after midnight. Make sure to consult with your Physician.
- If you are coming in for a Colonoscopy, there will be preparation the day before.
- All Endoscopy procedures at Oroville are done under conscious sedation.
- A follow-up appointment will always be arranged for you at the time of discharge.
For more information about endoscopic services, please contact the Oroville Hospital Endoscopy Department at 530-532-8350.