Oroville Hospital Helps You Welcome Your Baby into the World
At Oroville Hospital’s Small Miracles Center, our 32 member team of board certified obstetricians, maternity nurses, and obstetric technicians provides a delivery experience that is based on best practices and the latest quality and safety standards of care. Our obstetricians and registered nurses support you and your family as you go through your pregnancy and the childbirth process and coach you through your delivery.
The delivery and postpartum rooms at Oroville Hospital are comfortable and equipped to ensure that you and your family have a safe and positive experience before, during, and after your delivery. Our services and amenities include:
- 3 birthing suites to provide a pleasant, private delivery and allow Dad to stay in the room
- 6 postpartum rooms
- Advanced fetal monitoring technology
- Telemedicine services available
- Free follow up breast feeding consultation with one of our two board certified lactation consultants
- Free access to Oroville Sports Club during entire pregnancy
- Special celebratory dinner for the new parents
- Photos of your newborn for your photo album and online photo display
- Free infant car seat
Additionally, we know that everyone experiences pain differently, so you will have access to whatever level of pain management you need. You can elect for natural childbirth, or ask for assistance with pain management including epidural anesthesia and pericervical blocks. Our obstetric nurses will be there to coach you through every step of labor, and can also help you stay comfortable using guided imagery and relaxation techniques.
Oroville Hospital now offers 3D/4D ultrasounds for family bonding.
Childbirth Services at Oroville Hospital follow American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG) practice guidelines and standards. For information on Oroville Hospital's breastfeeding policy click here: breastfeeding policy. Contact us at the Oroville Hospital Small Miracles Mother Baby Center for more information or if you’d like a tour of our facility.
For more information about Childbirth Services, please contact Small Miracles by calling 530-532-8440. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.