Welcome to Oroville Hospital’s Cancer Care Program
When it comes to your cancer treatment, we’ve developed a comprehensive, integrated approach designed around your needs.
Introducing a cancer care program you can be proud of. We’ve created an environment that is both state-of-the-art and promotes healing. We’ve designed services tailored around your diagnosis and personal expectations. At Oroville Hospital’s Cancer Care Program, our goal isn’t just to treat cancer. Our goal is to help you regain your health, develop a sustainable, healthy lifestyle and live cancer free.
While our care teams work around-the-clock to treat cancer, we also provide the kind of support you need to stay cancer free – for life.
Now offering state-of-the-art radiation oncology technology including:
- 3-D Conformal Treatment Planning
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Electron Therapy – Skin Cancer
These advanced cancer care technologies provide physicians and surgeons the most precise tools to help treat cancer.
Highly trained physicians and surgeons treat a wide variety of cancers.
Oroville Hospital’s Cancer Care Program has highly skilled physicians, compassionate clinical staff and state-of-the-art technology offering a full range of treatment solutions to treat many forms of cancer including:
- brain cancer
- breast cancer
- gastrointestinal cancers
- gynecological cancers
- head and neck cancers
- lung cancer
- prostate cancer
- thoracic cancer
- thyroid cancer
- urological cancer
We make radiation therapy treatment and infusion therapies as comfortable as possible and take extra care with each step you take in the healing process by providing:
- Individualized care that ensures patients and caregivers understand what to expect and feel they can get all questions answered
- Prompt appointment scheduling
- Quick turnaround times for test results
- Patient-centric environment engineered for patient comfort
- Comfortable seating for family members and friends
- Close proximity to additional clinical services, physician offices and hospital