Oroville Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy in Oroville, CA
Dove’s Landing is now home to Golden Valley Outpatient Rehabilitation Center. The location offers an expanded gym area with new equipment, an upscale office and additional board certified therapists to meet your rehabilitation needs. Our team of therapists uses an individualized, interdisciplinary approach to rehabilitation, assuring a faster and more thorough recovery to health.
Our team treats patients with a wide variety of diagnoses and works with patients through every stage of recovery. Some diagnoses we treat include:
- Neurological trauma, injury, or disease
- Acute or chronic pain and generalized weakness
- Orthopedic surgeries and arthritis
- Joint/muscle injuries, wrist, and hand dysfunction
- Worker's Compensation Injuries
- Autoimmune Diseases, including post-Covid
- Cancer and cancer treatment related dysfunctions
At Outpatient Rehabilitation we are committed to offering holistic treatment. We realize there are many factors which impact your recovery and ability to function and thrive including your personal goals, your family and support system, former and current life roles and your living situation. Therefore, we collaborate to create goals with you and incorporate caregiver training, home evaluations, and community/school/work re-entry training whenever it is appropriate.
The Oroville Hospital Rehabilitation Center is proud to offer several types of rehabilitation therapies to improve overall health and function:
- Occupational therapy: utilizes purposeful, goal-directed activity to prevent, improve or restore physical and/or cognitive impairments
- Speech therapy: assists in the rehabilitation of patients with language/communication disorders, non-verbal communication problems, cognitive deficits, swallowing impairments and patients in need of Speech Generating Devices
- Physical therapy: provided to individuals who have had a change in their physical abilities and functional mobility due to accident, injury, illness, or surgery
- Ergonomics: addresses the design of workstations, production systems, and work environments to ensure the health and safety of workers
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 530-712-2196 or email@example.com. The Outpatient Rehabilitation Center accepts all forms of insurance.
2450 Oro Dam Blvd.
Oroville, CA 95966
Physical Therapy Associates of Oroville
2224 5th Avenue
Oroville, CA 95965