The Center for Breast Health at Oroville Hospital
To a woman facing breast cancer, treatment and care options can be overwhelming. At The Center for Breast Health at Oroville Hospital, we fight your breast cancer together.
We understand that a cancer diagnosis does not just affect our patients- it impacts the entire family. Our team is available for support every step of the way to ensure each person receives a personalized level of care found nowhere else in the region.
Individualized Breast Care: It’s What Sets Us Apart
The Center for Breast Health was designed with a simple goal in mind: to provide our patients a more personal care experience.
Our comprehensive approach to care includes:
- An inter-disciplinary team of medical specialists, meaning your care will be delivered with the specific expertise you need.
- A nurse navigator, or your guide through the breast health program. Our nurse navigator is a registered nurse with a specific background in breast care. A nurse navigator is available to provide emotional support as well as clinical support and advice.
- An imaging facility dedicated to women’s health. This facility provides comprehensive screening and diagnostic services in a calming environment designed just for women.
- A comprehensive program, all in one place. Every breast health service at Oroville Hospital is conveniently located on our main campus, just minutes away from home or the office.
- The Center for Breast Health at Oroville Hospital was developed according to nationally accepted guidelines for quality breast centers.
- Female-led physician and clinical teams. Under the leadership Dr. Elizabeth Johnston, many of the programs and procedures in place were designed just for women.