Resources and Support
At Oroville Hospital, you are never alone in your fight against breast cancer. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the support and resources you need, from diagnosis through remission and beyond.
Because our team is comprised of experts from many medical specialties, we have access to a wide range of resources in the Oroville region. We have compiled our favorite resources here, but our Nurse Navigator may be able to direct you to more specific tools that address your individual needs.
Breast Cancer Resources at Oroville Hospital
- Access to educational information and patient resource library
- Nutrition and Social supportive services
- Pastoral Care Services- non-denominational, faith-based support
- Clinical Trials
- Individualized Survivorship Care Plans
Resources from Around the Web
- A comprehensive index of resources from Susan G. Komen®
- Information from the American Cancer Society – on how to live with cancer, understanding treatments, and dealing with side effects.
- The Pink Fund- a resource for short-term financial aid. They also assist patients with finding additional financial resources.
- Breast Cancer Community- an area of discussion boards, chat rooms and ask-the-expert style events for breast cancer patients.