Personalized, 24 Hour Care at Oroville Hospital Medical-Surgical
Our patients receive highly personalized care 24 hours a day at Oroville Hospital's Medical-Surgical Units from our exceptionally trained, long-term staff of career nurses and clerical staff. Special nursing staff credentials include Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) training. Additional certifications include medical surgical specialties and wound care certifications. Our nursing staff also receives continuous training in health care standards and patient safety.
Medical-Surgical facilities at Oroville Hospital include:
- Private and semi-private rooms
- A medical unit for care of acutely ill patients
- A surgical, post-operative unit for patients recovering from major surgery
- Telemetry for cardiac monitoring of the active, recovering patient
- Special, isolation rooms equipped with double doors and controlled ventilation for treating patients with severe infectious diseases
Charge nurses on each shift are responsible for making sure that every patient receives comprehensive, medically appropriate care. Registered Nurses lead a professional team of Licensed Vocational Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants to deliver state-of-the-art care in a warm and friendly environment. And we set our staffing levels to ensure prompt, compassionate care for every medical or surgical patient at Oroville Hospital.
If you have any questions about the Medical-Surgical Units at Oroville Hospital, please call nursing administration at 530-532-8401.